I’m available for speaking engagements, workshops and podcast appearances.
I love speaking about self-care, apps, automate behind the scenes to remove frictions…
Some examples of angles & topics :
- resilience. All these things that helps you bounce back.
- self-care for solopreneur. Rituals, hacks and habits to feel good in your business, fill your own tank because you can’t thrive on empty.
- how social media can help you build a business and connect with your perfect client, the one you enjoy serving.
- how you can go round limitations in your biz to work with more ease, whatever is in your way (kitchentop biz, Boostrapping, Work at home parents…)
- what WordPress is and why is a great tool to use to create your website.
- the tools that you can use to establish a nice workflow for your business.
- how a small meditation app put my life back on track
Pascale is a multi-passionate solopreneur, an advocate of self-care in business, lover of routines, apps & things helping the medicine go down. When she’s not on film-sets doing hair and make-up, she’s a tech & business facilitator, explaining tech and business in plain English and the host of the Right-Brain Geek podcast.
As seen on
If you want to talk to me about an event you’d like me to come to, please fill the form below, I’ll be in touch soon. My Skype id @thatpascale
With Love and Gratitude