[The Right-Brain geek podcast was called Roots for creativity podcast in the first episodes. ]
In today's episode, I have my first guest on the show!
We are talking numbers, UK accountancy and cakes with Rosie Slosek from onemandband accounting.
Numbers and financials are key to a sustainable, healthy and rewarding business. It can be quite difficult though to look at them without panic. It's good to have people making things easier for you. That's why I love Rosie. She likes tea, cakes and is definitely far from any cliches you can have about accounting people.
Come have a listen and
- learn what is the difference between self-employed and limited company
- the different reasons you may want to choose to go limited
- how we needs some extra love for our money mindset
[bctt tweet="Accounting & Cake. Not-to-be-missed #podcast episode for UK #smallbusiness with Rosie @1manbandAccts."]
- Rosie website with some goodies & resources for you and onemanbandaccounting.co.uk
- Rosie Limited Company Day Retreat. 14th April. Last few days to register for this one.
- Find Rosie on Instagram | on Facebook | on Twitter | on Periscope