My values and how I think my business
- My compass in life is being kind, useful.
- Learning is crucial in my life. I can sacrifice lots of things but not the opportunity to learn. One of the reason I absolutely love the Internet.
- I love diving in tech problems and learning. That tickles my brain and makes me feel alive.
- I love brainstorming, solving problems, looking for solutions. It's exciting. Like being Sherlock Holmes. Without the pipe. I don't smoke. I'm resilient and learnt how to bounce back, find work-around problems. I remind myself to keep that state of mind every day.
- I think business should be wholesome : bringing healthy profits without damaging your health.
- I'm an advocate of self-care in business, a lover of routines, apps and things helping the medicine go down.
- I refuse to think artists and creative right-brainers can't master techy stuff.
- My aim is to make people's day run smoother.
- I swap tech-fear and dread for fun and empowerment. My clients reclaim ownership of their digital home (aka website).
- I love helping creatives get social online and taking care of themselves.
- I'm not afraid of being silly with quirky comparisons to people understand what they need to do.
- I'm a right-brain geek, I think with images but techy stuff make me zone out like meditation.
- I value sharing, kindness, patience and fun to empower people with their tech.
- I believe hugs are often the best medecine
- Never judge someone situation. Life is hard and you never know what battle they fought or are fighting. Respect every body's pain.
Follow Roots for creativity's board Roots values and manifesto on Pinterest.
In my home, here in the comments and on social media
- everybody is welcome
- we read with attention, love, compassion
- we understand that not everybody has the same thinking, logic, values, ways of being stuck
- we offer empathy before we offer solutions
- we respect our pains
- we don't judge others or ourselves
- we accept that where we're at is where we should be, on a journey
- we like to share and support the community