I'm available for speaking engagements, workshops and podcast appearances.
I love speaking about self-care, apps, automate behind the scenes to remove frictions...
Some examples of angles & topics :
- resilience. All these things that helps you bounce back.
- self-care for solopreneur. Rituals, hacks and habits to feel good in your business, fill your own tank because you can't thrive on empty.
- how social media can help you build a business and connect with your perfect client, the one you enjoy serving.
- how you can go round limitations in your biz to work with more ease, whatever is in your way (kitchentop biz, Boostrapping, Work at home parents...)
- what WordPress is and why is a great tool to use to create your website.
- the tools that you can use to establish a nice workflow for your business.
- how a small meditation app put my life back on track
Pascale is a multi-passionate solopreneur, an advocate of self-care in business, lover of routines, apps & things helping the medicine go down. When she’s not on film-sets doing hair and make-up, she’s a tech & business facilitator, explaining tech and business in plain English and the host of the Right-Brain Geek podcast.
As seen on
The Rebel Shine Summit with Petra Monaco
Writing your own rules - Amplify Podcast with Kate K McCarthy
100+ Rising Popular Podcasts Accepting New Guests - Huffington post
Simplify your life with habits and systems - Dr Anya Temer
Plug time leaks with these web hacks – Business to Retail Podcast.
Done is better than perfect - Love is a verb podcast -
15(ish) more podcasts to add to your listening list - Freelance Lifestyle UK -
If you want to talk to me about an event you'd like me to come to, please fill the form below, I'll be in touch soon. My Skype id @thatpascale
With Love and Gratitude