[The Right-Brain geek podcast was called Roots for creativity podcast in the first episodes. ]
In this episode I give an overview of various social platform and mistakes to avoid.
Social Media platforms. What you need to know
What's in the podcast:
- the main platforms Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin, Periscope and Youtube
- what mistake to avoid when you create your profiles on these platforms
- why design is important for your brand, even on platforms you don't use a lot
- focusing on one platform is great to start with but listen to this one tip to avoid trouble later
- why you need to remember social media is just talking, people to people
- Don't make this etiquette mistake on Linkedin
- choosing where you develop a presence depends on your style, your business and your audience.
- learn from people who do it right.
- GaryVee , always experimenting and delivering value in Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter and Instagram
- Amy Schmittauer from Savvysexysocial for Snapchat or Youtube
- Zach Spuckler website and Zach on Periscope
- Sue Zimmerman on Instagram
- Melyssa Griffin on Pinterest
- my Facebook FREE course
[bctt tweet="Avoid basic mistakes setting your social media profiles and use them like a pro"]
Go out there and enjoy social media.
Wave at me on Twitter, Periscope, Pinterest, Instagram or Clammr. I'm @roostcreativity everywhere.
If you want to know how to subscribe, visit this article where I can explain more what a podcast is and how to subscribe.
Right-click on this link and add it to your favorite podcast app to subscribe to the podcast.
Thank you so much for listening.
To creating and thriving