[The Right-Brain geek podcast was called Roots for creativity podcast in the first episodes. ]
In this episode I give an overview of various social platform and mistakes to avoid.
Social Media platforms. What you need to know
What's in the podcast:
- the main platforms Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin, Periscope and Youtube
- what mistake to avoid when you create your profiles on these platforms
- why design is important for your brand, even on platforms you don't use a lot
- focusing on one platform is great to start with but listen to this one tip to avoid trouble later
- why you need to remember social media is just talking, people to people
- Don't make this etiquette mistake on Linkedin
- choosing where you develop a presence depends on your style, your business and your audience.
- learn from people who do it right.
[bctt tweet="Avoid basic mistakes setting your social media profiles and use them like a pro"]
Go out there and enjoy social media.
Wave at me on Twitter, Periscope, Pinterest, Instagram or Clammr. I'm @roostcreativity everywhere.
If you want to know how to subscribe, visit this article where I can explain more what a podcast is and how to subscribe.
Right-click on this link and add it to your favorite podcast app to subscribe to the podcast.
Thank you so much for listening.
To creating and thriving
Listen to the episode below (00:11:27)